Are We all Insane? DVD.
The Marketing of Madness is the story of the high-income partnership between psychiatry and drug companies that has created an $80 billion-a-year psychiatric drug sales juggernaut.
Digging deep beneath the corporate veneer, this three-part documentary DVD exposes the truth behind the slick marketing schemes and scientific deceit that conceal a dangerous and often deadly psycho-pharma sales campaign.
This documentary clearly explains:
- The subjective and non-scientific nature of psychiatric diagnoses,
- How drug companies get harmful psychotropic drugs approved for these “disorders”,
- The hidden ways psychiatrists and drug companies get you to “ask your doctor” without you even knowing it,
- The money trail through the psychiatric industry and the widespread conflicts of interest,
- The five classes of psychotropic drugs and their side effects,
- The psychiatric blueprint for making everyone a “customer” in the future, How you can safely care for those with very real psychological problems.
|1 DVD for $20.00
||6 DVD's for $114.00
||12 DVD's for $216.00
( Prices include postage & handling. )
Order By Phone: (02) 9964 9844 : CCHR National Office PO Box 6402 NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2059